All prices do not include customs or specific taxes of the destination country.
Local and import taxes are charged to the customer where required by the laws of his Country.
THIS IS A MECHANICAL HANDS WOUND WATCH, CHARGE IT EVERY DAY BY TURNING THE CROWN FOR 30 SECONDS IN A CLOCKWISE DIRECTION
- Hand wound baguette movement, 20 jewels
- Exclusive winding system with clutch
- IP treatment in several color versions
- Functional hours & minute
- Power reserve: 30 hours
- Case Crystal: sapphire antiglare
- Caseback Crystal: sapphire with matte finishing showing the silhouette of the movement
- Stainless steel sand brush finishing with logo
- Material: anodised aluminium with sand brush finishing
- Diameter: 42.00 mm
- Crown at 12 H
- Open screwed caseback with proof sapphire crystal
- Length: 240 mm
- Width: 22 mm
- Material: canvas with colored leather lining & leather with colored lining
Rotate the crown clockwise to charge the movement.
To reach the maximum charge of the movement, the crown has to complete at least 30 rounds.
Maximum charge guarantees about 30 hours of autonomy for the movement, so the watch should be charged daily.
To adjust the time, pull the crown away from the case until you feel a distinct click, then turn the crown clockwise or anticlockwise.
When the desired time is set, push the crown back into its original position.
A CLOCKWORK IDEA
Tonneau series in a couple of words
TONNEAU is the rectangular shaped watch of Atto Verticale. Compacts and elegant models keep a strong design personality. This collection shows fresh colors, a total black model and a lady’s version in rose gold
- © 2022 Masera Design ltd. |
- Europe: M.D. Edizioni Srl - P.iva/C.F. 02747700181 |
- Powered by: web-communication.eu